Thursday, November 7, 2013

Owls

We have started talking about nocturnal animals and started by talking about owls. These projects turned out so cute that I am so proud of them we made more owls then we probably need to!! Sending out some of our owls as presents to the Little Dudes family to show them what a  great artist he is.

We did two types of owls
Paper Plate Owl.
 -I cut out the wings, eyes, beak and legs.
-The Little Dude painted the plates
-I did my own owl and then he glued his owl together in his own special way.
-He says his owl is dancing and that is why the wings are out unlike mine.





Toilet Paper Roll Owl.
-Push in the top of the toilet paper roll
-I covered them in tissue paper, made the eyes and beaks.
-The Little Dude glued on feathers of his choosing and glued on the faces.
- We made a little family of owls and then had to make another one because the dog thought he had found a new toy.


No comments:

Post a Comment