Monday, June 9, 2014

Make Your Own Superhero book!

This kid is obsessed with super heroes so for June I decided to try my hand at a whole month of super hero activities. For this activity I thought we would make our own super hero book. What I did was I printed out some of his favorite super heroes. I then allowed him to create their own background or monster for the hero to fight. He would then tell me what was happening and I would write it down for him. Viola! Our own book to read together. This was actually really fun and turned out really cute. At first I thought it would take us a couple days and maybe he would draw a picture each day but once he saw the set up he wanted to finish the book right then and there.








binding the book pages together. Excellent fine motor skills!

Spiderman shooting his webs!



No comments:

Post a Comment