Thursday, May 22, 2014

Mad Scientist Lab

Using a wide range of materials, tools and containers I made a mock science lab. Letting him explore the different textures of each item and see what happens when some of the items mix together.
I used shaving cream, baking soda, water, corn syrup, salt, flour, vegetable oil, vinegar and kool aide powder. I added spoons, pipettes, and a chopstick for mixing. It was a lot of fun and kept him occupied for an hour. He even said "This is more fun than fighting" which from a kid who constantly wants to play superheroes and bad guys is an amazing thing to hear!!

I had also added empty containers to mix concoctions in

I added green food coloring to the corn syrup, blue to the water and blue to the vinegar in the squirt bottle. 





The corn syrup was so fun as a green slime!

WHAT A FUN MESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment